Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

"New New Testament"

Here is a new "version" that you may find offensive. Please be warned before you visit the New New Testament.

Some works I hesitate to even classify as a Bible. This is one of those. It is not a new translation, it is a complete rewrite that presents some new age kind of doctrine. One of my favorite verses is John 14:6. This "New New Testament" renders that as:
Jesus said, "As I am you already are. No one reaches their Divinity without knowing their Identity. (copyright 2011. New New Testament Group. All rights reserved.)
Compare that to the King James Version:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The website did not work properly for me in either Internet Explorer or in Firefox. It appears that the image is too small and the text is white. Wherever it runs over the image it is white text on a white background. Try selecting all the text on the page with the mouse and you should be able to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment